Sometimes, clients will come to GN to ask for solutions for their new project. Currently a customer said they were working on a project for their client on the improvement of their solid control equipment, and they ask for support from GN Solids Control. As they know GN Solids Control is a specialist for mud solids control and drilling waste management. And GN Solids Control keeps growing fast. GN promotes new equipment and technologies every year. Their challenge is the short time to present to their client a new idea to improve solids control in their rigs. They need to submit their solutions within 3 days. GN Solids Control has rich experience for the zero-discharge mud recovery system, and offers them suitable solution very soon. Their client is looking for a new technology to increase the performance of standard solid control equipment system, improve quality treatment and consequently improve drilling operations with good environmental impact. Their idea which needs more technical support has as principal innovation from the standard process used currently to provide a separate kit including the following high performance equipment’s: 1) Two Decanter centrifuges with barite recovery 2) Combined mud cleaner with desander (means desilter + desander and shakers with one or double level). As their existing solids control system mud cleaner is very poor quality. They need to replace it. 3) Vertical cuttings dryer. 4) Small tanks to collect the fluids and transfer it to rig mud system As their clients may use oil based mud or water based mud. The cuttings type is not for sure. GN Solids Control recommend them to submitted the new idea to their client with two proposed design for OBM and WBM based on two skid: Modular 1: 1 full set of Compacted mud cleaner (desander + desilter) 2 ea feeding pump for the Compacted mud cleaner (desander + desilter) 1 full set of mud tank to collect the fluids recovered from mud cleaner, and transfer it to rig mud system. The tank system is complete with all pipelines and accessories (valves, ladders, guardrails, clean gate, walkways, etc…) within the tank system, explosion proof lighting system, and explosion proof control system for all the equipment within the tank system Modular 2: 1-skid cuttings drying system. Client can choose to use high G shaker for water base mud or VG dryer for OBM. Screw conveyors for solids transfer also showed for their information.
As a mud agitator manufacturer, GN Solids Control make around 800 mud agitators a year include horizontal and vertical mud agitator. Now GN have some of mud agitators in stock for sale with c/w the following features:
• Helical Bevel Gear Box for high efficiency and high performance.
• Horizontal Mounting suitable for most of the mud tanks
• 25 HP Agitator motor for 60 HZ with speed 1800 RPM
• C-Face Explosion Proof Motor for easy installation
• 55 Deg. Amb. Temp. Rated suitable for middle east market
• 5/8″ Mounting Plate
• 8 ft.Shaft Length for the heavy duty agitation
• 3-5/8″ Agitator Shaft Dia. for heavy mud operation.
• 44″ Canted Mud Agitator Impeller for standard oilfield mud tank.
• Necessary Couplings & Bushings for connection of the gearbox and motors.
• Bottom Stabilizer for stable operation for deep mud tanks.
• 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hz. Or 380V 60HZ for most of the drilling rigs
If you have your own tank, please just send us your mud tank drawing with dimensions, we can use our software to calculate and select the suitable mud agitator for you. Besides the horizontal mud agitator, GN Solids Control also design and manufacture vertical mud agitator for less foot print installation. GN Solids Control is the first API certified mud agitator manufacturer in China, and we have our branch in Russia and USA to service the local clients with fast speed.
For last 10 years, GN Solids Control has grown up from 10 employee company to a 200 employee company with our business coverage over 70 countries and regions. Our mud agitator is polular used for drilling mud mixing tank, storage tank, and recycling tank to avoid the settlement of the solids in the mud tank. And our mud agitator is popular for oil industry, HDD, and CMB drilling as well as mining industry.
GN solids control is a leading manufacturer for high quality decanter centrifuges for oil & gas drilling, for fine solids separation and for waste management applications.
The specially designed telescopic skid is welcomed by GN clients as its compact design and the convenient usage. GN design telescopic skid is very user friendly, and it is conformed with the HSE requirement at jobsite. GN normal design telescopic skid is for 1 set of the high speed decanter centrifuge or big bowl decanter centrifuge. It is available for GNLW363CG-VFD centrifuge, the big bowl centrifuge GNLW453C-VFD and GNLW553C-VFD. During shipment, operators only need to fall down the telescopic skid to suit for the container shipment. During working, operators can lift the skid to a suitable height and then fix it.
The skid is complete with foldable walkways, guardrail and stairs. The normal design is with ladder, operator need to climbing up and down carefully. For GN centrifuge skid, they use stairs with guardrail at each side for security. It is easy and safety for operators goes up and down. Furthermore, the VFD control panel and the NTEZSCH screw pump feeding for centrifuges are both mounted on the skid for compact design and fast movement. If clients request, GN can offer customized design to make a telescopic skid suitable for more than 1 centrifuge models.
Many jobsite people, like ADCO engineers said, it is the first time to see a telescopic skid design like GN do. They have many brands centrifuges. But no company offer a telescopic skid like GN. They are amazing when they see GN design telescopic skid with GN decanter centrifuges at their jobsite. It is very nice, convenient and safety for the jobsite people. From the telescopic skid design, they can see GN is really the one to think more for the clients. They have confidence to use any other GN Solids Control equipment and drilling waste managemnet equipment.
GN Solids Control just complete a batch of drilling fluids shale shaker for Russia client. The shale shakers are going to install for 3 big oil drilling rigs. The model of the shale shaker is GNZS594E-HB shale shaker with 4 panel of pretension composite frame shaker screen.
Russia is one of the big oil production countries. China and Russia economy relationship is very close. The Belt and Road policy also drives the economy between China and Russia. GN Solids Control business has been growing fast in last 2 years. GN Solids Control has set up offices in Russia and been working together with local partners to offer fast support to Russia client.
The features of GNZS594E-HB shale shaker:
1) Heavy Duty design and heat treatment for the shaker basket to get the adjustable G force up
to 7.5 G. High G force for better separation and efficiency.
2) The shaker bed below the screen is made from stainless steel to have anti-corrosion features for longer life.
3) Patent shaker screen seal technology for avoiding fine solids bypass and to have easy maintenance.
4) Italy OLI or US Martin Brand Vibration Motors, GN Ex Control panel with SIEMENS or Schneider Component. Reliable performance and make it easier for spare parts replacement.
5) Mechanical Deck angle adjustment while working system to work reliably for different
6) User friendly shaker locking system made from stainless steel.
7) The vibration spring is covered with rubber for safety and less noise.
8) GN Solids Control can offer high quality composite mateiral shaker screen for GNZS594 shale shaker
GN Solids Control shale shaker include different models from 2 panel mini shale shaker GNZS752, ,3 panel shale shaker GNZS703, 4 panel shale shaker GNZS594 and 6 panel double deck shale shaker GNZS706. Depends on different jobsite conditions, we can select the best suitable shale shaker for the operation. Normally, we keep a minimum of stock of 20 shale shakers in stock for fast delivery.
2 weeks ago, a batch of shale shaker and 2 sets jet mud mixers were shipped to the sea port for a drilling company in India. The shale shakers and jet mud mixer is for 2 drilling rigs.
The customer is very familiar with Chinese suppliers. Regarding shale shaker, their previous supplier is U.S and European brand. For this order, they compared all their previous suppliers in U.S and European, and also contacted nearly all the solids control manufacturers in China. But finally, they believe GN Solids Control products is the most attractive with its excellent quality and reasonable price.
Furthermore, GN Solids Control has its own screen production line for different models replacement shaker screen. GN high quality composite material screens for GN shakers can help them saving much cost on the screen consumption. They believe GN shale shaker and jut mud mixer can give more benefit to them.
One of the client’s concerns is that, their jobsite is very corrosive. It requests an excellent anti-corrosive performance of the shale shaker.
1) All GN paint brand is Maritime Heavy anticorrosive Japan Kansai paint.
2) GN Solids Control shale shaker deck is made from stainless steel. For other companies, they mainly use carbon steel. Heat treatment on the whole shaker deck and the additional reinforcing beam at both sides of the deck wall make the shaker deck strong enough for high vibration force to perform a better separation performance.
3) High standard pre-treatment of steel material. All the parts should be prepared by ball blasting except for the galvanized parts and the place, which cannot be prepared, by ball blasting.
4) High standard coating requirement and the coating materials for shale shaker and jet mud mixer:
a. 1 lay Zinc rich Heavy Duty epoxy primer, thickness 50μm;
b.1 layer Epoxy micaceous iron oxide intermediate, thickness 100μm;
c. 2 layers Polyurethane topcoat finishing, thickness 80μm;
Besides all the benefit, GN Solids Control can offer high quality replacement screen the clients old shakers. GN Solids Control high composite material shaker screen performance and lifetime is even better than the OEM screens. But GN Solids Control screen price is much better than the OEM.
Mud cleaner is popular equipment for mud solids control and drilling fluids recycling. A mud cleaner is a combination of desander separator and / or desilter separators mounted over a solids control shale shaker. Compared with solids control shale shaker, mud cleaner will be mounted with fine mesh screener. Mud cleaner normally use shaker screen over API 100.
Drilling fluids is fed to the inlet of the hydrocyclone (desander and/or desilter) to separate particles, and the underflow passes to the fine screen mesh, while the particles larger than screen opening size will be discarded and removed from the solids control mud system.
In most drilling activities, a mud cleaner is installed in the solids control mud systems, with shale shakers, pumps, mixing system mud agitators, mud guns, etc… All the solids control equipment are mounted on mud tanks in the same drilling rig location, to work as a full functional system.
For some small non-oil and gas drilling rigs, like water well drilling rigs, piling rigs, HDD drilling rigs, etc…they only have a very simple request on the mud treatment. They do not use mud tanks, as an instead, they use mud pit rather than mud tank system. In this case, the complex drilling fluids cycling system is not necessary. Operators can only use shale shaker or mud cleaner, and choose suitable feeding pump per their job site conditions.
Types of mud cleaners:
1) A mud cleaner can be a combination of desander hydraucyclones mounted over a shale shaker for 2 stages separation.
2) A mud cleaner can be a combination of desilter hydraucyclones mounted over a shale shaker for 2 stages separation.
3) A mud cleaner can be a combination of desander hydraucyclones and desilter hydraucyclones mounted over a shale shaker for 3 stages separation.
GN Solids Control designed mud cleaner can be used as a full set solids control shale shaker and a desander desilter unit, buy removing the hydraucyclone unit.
GN500 GPM mud cleaning and mud recycling system is a popular size mud treatment system for water well drilling, HDD and CBM drilling. It is a compact design integrated mud system. It is composed of 3 stages solids control and the mixing system.
In order to suit the requirements of different jobsite, GN offers 2 types design: oil field skid mounted 500GPM mud recycling system, and fast movement mobile unit.
Water well drilling operators prefer mobile unit for fast movement. The system is equipped with wheels; it is very convenient for movement. As water well is not deep size. It will be finished in some months. The drilling rigs are normally moved frequently, so it requests the fast movement of mud recycling system.
GN 500GPM mobile mud system utilizes single frame axe. Compared with double frame (axe of wheels), the single frame trailer skid is more popular in fast movement 500GPM mud system. There mainly two advantages of single frame design 500GPM mobile mud system:
1) The single frame design trailer skid for mobile mud system can spare more space for usable mud storage volume.
2) The single frame design trailer skid for mobile mud system is with less ground friction. It can spare more fuel for operators.
Features of GN 500GPM mobile mud system:
1) The 500GPM mobile mud system consists of 3-stage solids control process: 1 set linear motion shale shaker for the 1rst stage solids control. 3-in-1 mud cleaner for the 2nd and 3rd stage solids control.
2) The 500GPM mobile mud system consists of mud mixing hopper and mud mixing pump to prepare new mud for rigs.
3) For a more compact design, the feeding pumps are mounted on tank slope, mixing hopper mounted on the tank top, while the mixing pump are mounted on tank skid, together with the ladder.
4) GN 500GPM mobile mud system utilizes composite materials replacement screen for reliable performance and loner lifetime.
GN Solids Control can offer customized solutions to meet clients’ special demands. Welcome you contact GN Solids Control for proposal.
GNMS-500D is an economic desanding plant for bore piling, TBM and micro tunneling activities.
Piling and micro tunneling Desanding plants are used to remove solid particles in drilling muds, and purify the drilling mud, and make it is qualified for reusing in foundation engineering and construction engineering works.
The piling and micro tunneling desanding plants can be used to treat either water-bentonite, water-polymere, or water-cement and bentonite suspensions. Desanding plants have further applications in gravel pits, in the mining industry, in water well drilling, in piling, in micro tunneling projects, and other underground activities.
The treating capacity of a desanding plant is determined by the separated equipment treating capacity included in the system.
GNMS-500D desanding plant is with the treating capacity up to 500GPM (120M3/H). The cut point of the system is 40 microns. It means the desanding plant can remove most particles above 40 microns. The mud cleaner GNZY753E-Y1S is a combination of shale shaker and desander cyclone assembly. The shale shaker is a D100 separation machine (separation efficiency is 100%), the shaker utilizes coarse solids via using different wiremesh screens. The up screen area is 0.875m2, the bottom screen area is 1.35m2, total screen area is 2.225m2. The desander cone size is 10 inch, with a 10 inch desander cone for 500GPM capacity.
Desander feeding pump is centrifugal pump GNSB6×5A (37Kw). The system is complete with lighting system and electrical control system. Total power of the system is 39kw. Total weight of the system is only 2850. And the operation footprint is only L3506xW2050×H3721. It is very compact and easy for movement. GN offers turnkey solution for different mud cleaning and recycling system.
Desides GNMS-500D mud desanding plant, GN has GNMS-1000D for 1000GPM capacity and GNMS-200D for 200GPM capacity.
GN does offer customized solution for different kinds of drilling mud treating capacities. If you have any questions about mud recycling and waste management, welcome you contact GN 24*7 service line.
3 sets of GNMS-1000D mud desanding plant have been dispatched to the client’s jobsite weeks ago. It is ordered by a GN regular client. They already own some different sizes desanding plant from GN Solids Control. They are happy with the performance of the separation plants. When they have new projects, they are willing to come to GN for solution.
Features of GNMS-1000D mud desanding plant
1) It is a very compact design sand removing plant for HDD, CBM, Piling, micron tunneling, water well drilling, and other underground construction activities.
2) The GNMS-1000D mud desanding plant is composed of a full set solids control double deck shale shaker. The shale shaker is with 2 ea 10 inch hydro cyclone desander cone on its top. It saves the system footprint, and integrated with the function of both solids control shale shaker and mud cleaner.
3) High quality parts, like 100% PU hydro cyclone, International famous brand vibration motors, composite material shaker screens, ensure longer lifetime and reduce the maintenance cost.
4) The GNMS-1000D mud desanding plant is an economic design system. It is cost economic. Clients can do the job with a smaller fund investment, and with a higher return rate.
5) The inland shipping dimension is L3780 x W2162 x H2612 mm, Total weight is 3700kg. It is convenient for movement.
6) The operation dimension is L4176 x W2162 x H3796mm. It is a very small footprint occupation.
7) Total power of the system is 59Kw.
The plant is a separation system; users can choose a separate mixing unit for preparing new mud. But the mixing and storage tank, GN recommend clients to prepare locally to save the total cost.
Other size economic design desanding plant offered by GN Solids Control:
1) GNMS-200D desanding plant
2) GNMS-500D desanding plant
Besides the economic design desanding plant. GN Solids is China leading supplier for full functional mud cleaning system with compact design. If you have interest for more information, welcome you contact GN at GN Solids Control / GN Solids America / GN Solids Russia for more details.
2 sets of waste management processing system has left GN Solids Control Beijing factory and was dispatched to Tianjin sea port. The 2 sets waste treatment system is for a client from MENA region. The client is very happy with GN turnkey solution in this field. They compared different processing technology and finally decided to put GN Solids Control in his honour.
The 2 sets waste management was designed to suitable for container shipment. It means every item of the 2 processing systems can be put into container for ocean shipment.
The complete set oily sludge separation system and sand washing system was out into 9 ea 40ft high container. They will arrive the client’s yard around 40 days.
What will the 2 sets waste management processing system be used for?
One set of the system we call it oily sludge processing system. It was used to treat the oily sludge waste with 20PCT solids and soil phase.
Main equipment of the oily sludge processing system: vacuum pump to transfer the raw material to treating system, High G drying shale shaker with deck sealing device, big bowl decanter centrifuge with high speed, chemical dosing system with the function of 3 types of chemical dosing, more importantly, there is an 3-phase separation system after above mentioned equipment. It is used to separate the water, oil and soil.
The second system is a sand washing system. It can be used to remove the high solids content oily waste. The no. 2 sand washing system is very similar to the no. 1 oily sludge separation system, but the processing technology is different. And there is no shale shaker and the transfer equipment is different.
Furthermore, GN Solids Control offered high quality drill cuttings container for the 2 systems. The cuttings and solids container is suitable for offshore application.
When the 2 waste processing systems arrive client’s jobsite, GN Solids Control will send engineers to help for the commissioning of the 2 systems. And also offer trainer to the client’s operators to help them know how to operator and systems and how to maintain each equipment.