The drill cuttings skip is also called solids skips, waste collection containers, or skips. GN Solids Control can design and make drill cutting skips for the solids control system and drilling waste management systems.
Features of GN made drill cuttings skips (waste collection containers):
1) The drill cuttings skips are designed and fabracated accordance with DNV 2.7-1 standard. GN Solids Control can offer DNV 2.7-1 lifting certificate for the cuttings skips. The drill cuttings skips are capable for onshore and offshore applications.
2) The cuttings box is suitable for hazardous material transportation. The waste collection containers are completed sealed to avoid spill during transportation. And the cover is designed with an easy lock and unlock system for fast opening and closing. It is the ideal container to meet the HSE regulations for hazardous waste movement.
3) As manufacturers with his own research and development department, GN Solids Control can offer customized design drill cuttings skips to collect the drilling waste. The skips can be equipped with forklift access from all four sides, or only from 2 sides.
4) GN Solids Control designed and made drill cuttings skips (waste collection containers) suitable for container shipment. The waste collection containers can be put into container and loader with 2 layers. A full 40ft sea freight high container can load 14 ea waste material collection containers. The design can min. the sea freight cost, and also save clients inland shipping cost to move the waste collection containers.
Applications of the drill cuttings skips:
1) The drill cuttings skips can be used to collect and move the drill cuttings discharged from the drilling rig solids control system, like shale shaker, mud cleaner, desander, desilter and barite recovery decanter centrifuges.
2) The drill cuttings skips can be used to collect and move the cuttings discharged from the drilling waste management system, like high G drying shale shaker, vertical cuttings dryer, high speed decanter centrifuges,
3) slop oil, Oily sludge from tank cleaning, oily sludge from tank bottom, vessel, crude oil tank bottom sludge, etc…